20 Multi-family Properties NY
- Acquisition of a NPL collateralized by 20 Multi-family properties in Port Chester, NY.
- In November 2011 Renatus acquired two non-performing loans collateralized by 20 multi-family properties in Port Chester, NY for $3.0mm or roughly 29% of the unpaid principal balance.
- Renatus syndicated the required equity to a group of local HNW individuals in the neighboring town of Greenwich, CT.
- Renatus took title to the properties via sheriff sale in January 2012.
- All properties are managed in-house through the property management affiliate TRG Management
- In only 3 month TRG was able to improve collections to almost 98% and through renovation and aggressive management bring occupancy up to almost 100% of available units.
- The business plan calls for a steady sale of individual properties to maximize profit and is on pace to produce an IRR of roughly 35% and a 2.0 x equity multiple.