National Small Balance Loan Pool NY
- Acquisition of approximately 250 small balance loans totaling $350mm from the nations largest bank.
- Renatus sourced, underwrote and advised a publicly traded company in the acquisition of a performing small balance loan pool.
- Renatus worked hand-in-hand with one of the largest special servicers to underwrite and inspect almost 100 assets in only 10 days.
- Renatus worked directly with top executives to close the transaction in less than 14 days from execution of a purchase contract.
- Due to the intricacies of the transaction debt was not available at the time and the acquisition was complete with all equity.
- The acquisition is projected to be roughly a 12% IRR on an unleveraged basis which represents an excellent premium when compared with trying to originate new loans for similar assets.